Sunday, June 6, 2010

May - Missed it

Heaps of news for this edition of the blog, some good, some not so great. Let's start with the not so great first.

See, the reason that I do this blog is to keep me honest, and keep me achieving things that I would not usually do. Great idea. To that end, I have three lists, one is the 101 things to do in life list (high level), I have a 10 things to do in 2010 list (mid level), then I have one thing to do each month (low level). Occasionally (more so this year, I have ticked off some of the 101 things - actually about half a dozen so far, so that is good. I have done about a third of this year's list - going well. But, in May, for the first time this year, I missed the monthly thing to do. Bummer. It was to visit an entertainment centre, or similar, and write myself a cheque for one million dollars (like Jim Carey did, when he was a struggling actor) for the motivational speaking work that I do. I got slack and did not do that in May. I will carry it over to June.

For June, I have come up with something simple, and that is to 'sell some stuff on eBay'. I have never done that, and it has always been on my to do list. It is time, I reckon, to do it. Nothing major, but something. It can't be that hard. And, I will make a little cash on the side. Not sure what to sell, as yet, but hey, it is something new and different.

The other thing that I have changed is - as well as learning to surf this year - which is one of the things on my yearly list, I am going to learn to be a Personal Trainer, and even learn how to be a fitness instructor of Les Mills fitness classes. Sounds like fun, hey. Will keep you informed.

So, in short, missed May, will make it up, will sell something on eay in June, and become a PT and fitness instructor in 2010. Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment