Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April taken care of

Well, after a week at home last week, I was able to place some focus on my lovely wife, and make her feel loved. The three things were a moonlight beach walk, a nice dinner for two and a love letter. Well, the moonlight walk was taken care of by an evening drive along the Gladstone foreshore (not quite a beach, but similar). Dinner for two was lovely, at the Library Square Brasserie in Gladstone. The love letter has just left my email, and it was very nice, and I await a reply tomorrow. I hope she likes it. In summary, April was love month at the Guinea's, and I really enjoyed being home and connecting emotionally with my wife Julie (and the boys, Toby and Zac). I really hope Julie enjoyed it as much as I did.

So, what will May be? Not sure as yet, stay tune. I am thinking that I might contact one of my heroes (or authors). I love reading, and have read some amazing books recently. For a blog about book reading, check out: http://reading52booksin52weeksin2010.blogspot.com/. Contacting my favourite author sounds like a great idea.

Anyway, what else is happening in May. Well, the 100k run in one day will be out of the way in mid May. Only 3 weeks away now. That will be tough. I am not sure if the 5 weeks training will be enough. Anyway, time will soon tell. Looking forward to getting it out of the way. For more information on how that event goes, check out: http://enduranceandexhilarationin2010.blogspot.com/.

Life is great, really.

If you need anymore lfe improvement ideas, check out: http://www.antonguinea.com.au/.

Keep ticking things off your list.

Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment