Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NEXT INSTALLMENT

Of all the blogs that I am doing right now, this would be my favourite.

Things are moving in the right direction, and planning is coming along. We are now booked to go to Singapore, Malaysia and Thialand and Hong Kong. We leave on December 27, 2010, and we are pumped already. You have to love frequent flyer points. Hey, for all the travel that I do, we might as well get some benefit from it. It will be another cheap holiday. Vietnam last year, these places this year. Pumped.

Now, get this, I found out today also that I am off to Bangkok in June. That wil be for a program that I am doing with Darren Stephens and Spike Humer in which we are co-authoring a book together. It is a best seller already, as it has sold 5,000 copies already. Yee Hah. So, I am off to learn what to do with it, and how to sell it, and make a heap from it, and from adding value to people's lives. Stay tuned.

So, with the planning for Number one out of the way, it is onto the rest of them. I will keep you updated. The planning for the endurance event is up and running, in ernest, with some big running efforts currently being put in. Tough stuff, but hey, it will all be worth it.

I haven't mentioned to my wife the sex for a week one yet, but I am sure she will be excited when I tell her (hey babe).

And, my 101 things to do before you die book turned up. I am going to start filling that out soon. It is disappointing that he put stuff in the book, like get arrested. Now, why would you do that, really. But, anyway, most of them are good.

Until next time doing all the exciting things in life, keep up the good work.

Anton G

No comments:

Post a Comment