Monday, February 22, 2010

Next challenge

Well, as February draws to a close, and with the Mooloolaba triathlon only 4.5 weeks away, I thought it would be time to spend a month without alcohol. Yep, until March 28, there will be no drinking for Antonio.

That will tick off another thing from my list this year. This is all too easy. I need harder challenges, I think.

As we head into March, I am trying to think of what to do for that month, as a challenge. I am thinking about either celebrating the Mooloolaba tri with a $200 bottle of red wine (I have never spent that sort of money on wine (or alcohol before). The wine would have to be a special bottle, and Julie (wife) would have to love it, too. Or, go to the tallest building in a capital city, and savour the view, or organise a charity event (like a ride or a run for charity, maybe). Or, take the kids on a charter boat fishing for the day. That would be good. Anyway, I will keep you informed as March approaches.

On the yearly plan, there is not much to report, other than that I have started the month of no drinking. The overseas holiday is booked, as you know, and I am still looking forward to the week or sex every day (I keep forgetting to mention that to Julie).

Anyway, live the dream, stay strong, and make your life count.

Have fun.

Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment